Underlying Operating Profit
Underlying Diluted Earnings Per Share
Dividend Per Share
Reported Operating Profit
Reported Diluted Earnings Per Share
CER is defined as Constant Exchange Rate against prior year, whilst £ is at reported, Actual Exchange Rate (AER). A reconciliation of underlying to reported measures can be found in the Financial Review.
- Strong revenue growth of 28.3% at constant exchange rates (CER).
- Solid revenue growth in Companion Animal Products (CAP), Food producing Animal Products (FAP), and Equine.
- 36.9% growth at CER in underlying operating profit.
- Strong operational leverage and full year synergies from acquisitions lifts EBIT margin 140 bps to 22.6%.
- Consistently strong cash conversion of 115.9%, driving Net Debt/underlying EBITDA leverage down from 2.0 to 1.4 times.
- Underlying diluted EPS growth of 35.1%; increase in full year dividend to 21.44 pence.
- Core portfolio growth solid in EU, excellent in NA; major therapeutic sectors continue to grow.
- Strong performance from prior year acquisitions.
- Apex (Australia) completed and integrated, and 33.0% share of Medical Ethics Pty Ltd acquired.
- New geographic territories performing well; new Dechra Veterinary Products International team to create greater focus.
- Significant pipeline delivery with two new FAP EU registrations and numerous international approvals.
- Exploring several new pipeline opportunities.